[MOL] Fwd: FW: Grace Again! [01164] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: FW: Grace Again!

To all my moler family,
    This was sent to me by my sister.  I've read it before but felt it might
encourage all of you as it has me.
Luv ya all much,
Marlene

---- Begin included message ----

This was sent by a friend and I thought you might like it.  If you don't
want to read it, just delete.  However, it is pretty powerful.
Love,
Rosalie