Re: [MOL]Ruth! [01155] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Ruth!

Ah a wonderful cruise for you two.  Great, enjoy and leave all the problems
at home.  However; just because "you deserve a break today" skip MC DONALDS!

This is so so true!

[[[ Our onc explains it to us this way:  He will aggressively try all
therapies until we tell him to stop in the hope that some new treatment will
become available.  In the meantime, we are taking advantage of every day.
Many studies have proven that chronic pain can shorten life expectancy.  I
hope that you will aggressively treat this symptom.  I don't think that it
is really important to find out exactly what is causing the pain; just find
a doctor that understands that getting rid of the pain is important.]]]

My doctor believes that an pain should be treated and if one has major
surgery, cancer, heart and so on the pain is immediately treated for the
same reasons.  Warmly, your friend, lillian