Re: [MOL] Skin Cancer/REPLY [01153] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Skin Cancer/REPLY

Welcome to our wonderful forum, know that we are here for you and will help
in any way we can by giving you links and medical articles.  Please know
that we are not in the medical profession; but do have combined year's of
expierence with  cancer.   I would further suggest that you go to our album;
there are many resources in there from how to talk to your doctor, questions
to ask about your treatment, cancer centers,  cancer resources and much
more.

I am including for you some excellent URL'S to help you in your quest.
Warmly, your friend, lillian

TRADITIONAL SITES

National Cancer Institute http://rex.nci.nih.gov

Univ of Penn http://cancer.med.upenn.edu