Re: [MOL] New lung-cancer drug treatment could offer hope for SCLC [01152] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] New lung-cancer drug treatment could offer hope for SCLC

Kathy, for those perhaps not as lucky regarding SCLC this is good news.  It
means buying more time for some of the wonderful things in trial to be
proven.  One must always take a negative and turn it into a positive.  Who
is to say who the 6% would be, were it me, it could be I would be one of the
6%.  There is so little out there on SCLC verses NSCLC, that my heart goes
out to SCLC, right now they have the least options of most cancers.  I am
trilled you are doing so well Kathy and hopefully some of my prayers for you
have helped.  However; I have just lost three former Molers to SCLC and I
wished to God they would have had a chance to take this drug.  Don't forget
the delete button, no sense in scaring yourself friend.  Glad your doing so
well, now please just stay that way!  By the way Silicone Valley has the
highest ration of men to women, 10 men to every woman, many of the men quite
wealthy.  Thought this might pick you up.....

more....