[MOL] Kathryn [01141] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathryn

Title: Kathryn

Thank you.  Yes, it has been a trying time and I feel like I am in a fog.  It is difficult to watch but I will do everything I can to make this easier for her.  Thanks for writing....I hope you are ok.  I know everything happened pretty fast in your case.  It is hard not to blame somebody, be it the onc, whatever.  I would like to direct some anger somewhere but it is no ones fault.  It's just reality and it sucks.  I guess it hits us all sometime and I'm sure there are lessons in here, if I look hard enough.  Chin up.  You are a dear and I thank you for your thoughts.

Regards,
Dusti