[MOL] David Whipps [01140] Medicine On Line

[MOL] David Whipps

Title: David Whipps

David,

Thank you for you very kind words.  I believe you had written to me before and if I didn't respond then, I'm sorry.  I do appreciate your words and have been spending alot of time with my 'Mum'.  I smiled when I saw that, you are from the UK and I guess they say Mum alot.  I've seen it on the movies anyway.  Can I ask you what 'many good wishes over the pond' means?  I'm always curious about expressions and where they come from.  You are kind and I appreciate that.

Regards,
Dusti