Re: [MOL] Went to the doctor yesterday [01133] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Went to the doctor yesterday

Dear Marlene:  You and Kathy Q (and my dear Chris) are the best cheering
section a person could possibly have.  Thank you so much for being there for
me -- all of you!  Truly, it isn't as traumatic as I feared it would be.  I
went to see my oncologist yesterday.  We have a great mutual admiration
society.  I told her what I told my now absent sweetheart:  "There will come
a time in everyone's life when he or she becomes ill or infirm.  I hope the
person you love doesn't desert you at that time in your life."  She agreed
with me, and told me she thought she needed tranquilizers after I told her
what had happened!!!!  I call her "Carolyn" and squeeze her because she's
tiny.  I also told her that in spite of the less than positive occurrences
over the past three years, I still consider them a gift.  I really mean that.
  The MOL line is a large part of that gift.

Love you -- Kathy