[MOL] Need your prayers [01129] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Need your prayers

Hello Everyone,

I desperately need your prayers for Kenny.  He went into a coma last
night is in the hospital on a ventilator.  He was stabilized when I left
at 4 a.m.  My son saw him early this morning on his way to work and Ken
had come around (still on ventilator) is aware and praise GOD he looks
to be improving.  Do not know what caused this yet, possibly because the
platelets were low.  New Jersey is in touch with the hospital to make
sure they don't do anything that is contrary to his treatment there.
But, I don't want to take any chances.  Please, Please Pray for him.

Love
Peggy