[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.105 - Kindness [01127] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.105 - Kindness

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 4, Number 105  - ISSN: 1523-8008

"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and
the blind can see."

 - Mark Twain

Questions to Ponder

Where have I seen and heard kindness recently?

How kind have I been to those around me lately?

How do I know?

Debbie's Country Cookin newsletter and website

Whether you're a novice cook or an experienced chef,
you'll enjoy Debbie's Country Cookin. You can send
your subscribe request to:
DebbiesCountryCookin-subscribe@egroups.com or,
subscribe on our site at http://members.aol.com/Cntrycookn/index.html and be
sure to check out all our pages including the recipe
archives with all our past recipes.

Make it a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
Principal of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://powerquotes.net

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.htm

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

 Copyright 2000, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----