Re: [MOL] Went to the doctor yesterday [01124] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Went to the doctor yesterday

Dear Kathy C,
    I haven't been on line much lately, and when I have I just haven't been
able to get through everything.  Last night I gave up and just deleted 187
posts.
    Buy I have read several and was glad you were back on.  You've been in my
thoughts and prayers and I've missed you.
    Kathy Q is so right.  We will never see you as anything less than
perfect.  God created a perfect soul in you.  The body is just a shell.  But
just like any other part of the body, if something is missing, it does leave
an empty space.  If you can fill it, then why not?  God gave the surgeons the
ability to do it.  Let them.  Then again, Honey, He gave you that perfect
soul, and as long as that is there, you are perfection and nothing can change
that. People see the inside.  If they depend on the outside, then they lead
very empty, superficial lives.  I feel for them, but have no use for them.
    I love you, Lady.  Be well.  Do what your heart tells you.  We are all
behind you.
Yours in Love and Prayer,
Marlene