Re: [MOL] Went to the doctor yesterday [01119] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Went to the doctor yesterday

What for?  What for?

Kathleen, the reconstruction is for you my dear.  For your own benefit so
when you visualize yourself, you will see yourself as attractive on the
outside.  All the rest of us know you are one of the most beautiful people we
know... any way, shape or form, but we are happy to support you in whatever
medical decision you make regarding your outward self.

We all know John made some tough decisions regarding his outward form.  We
love him the same no matter what.  As we do all the MOL Angels.   But never
be confused that if you'd decided not to have reconstructive surgery anyone
on this forum would have found you anything less that perfect...

Love you!

Kathy Q