Re: [MOL] Good Afternoon [01117] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Good Afternoon

Dear Dusti,  I have just been through all  of that with hospice myself.  But
yes, ususally when hospice is called in it is because there is nothing left
to do.  And they also had us sign papers for them to take no action if say
she was having a hard time breathing just to let things take its course....
I have to say that was the hardest week of my life.  I can only hope that
these experiences come to us for a reason we have yet to learn.  best wishes,
Kathryn