Re: [MOL] Thalidomide [01116] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thalidomide

My mother also had been using thaladimide.  Her dr. Nagasawa has a certain
person who met with my mother and ordered and also their insurance paid for
it.  The dr's office is out of Mission Viejo, Cal.  I am sure if you call
info. to get his number ask them where you can contact a person for
thaladimide I am sure they will help.  Good luck and if I can find out the
direct number i will contact you.  kathryn