[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.104 - Luck [01112] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.104 - Luck

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 4, Number 104  - ISSN: 1523-8008

"I've found that luck is quite predictable. If you want
more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show
up more often."

 - Brian Tracy, Speaker and author

Questions to Ponder

How lucky have I been lately?

How will my "luck" be affected if I take more chances, be more
active, show up more?

What chance can I take today?

COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM BY PHONE
Ready for a career that's really a calling? We're training
a community of life purpose coaches to profoundly touch
at least 1% of the world's population.  Next Coaches
Training Program of Life On Purpose Institute begins
June 14 through ClassesByPhone.  For more info, visit:
http://www.lifeonpurpose.com/coachtrain_pq.html

Make it a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
Principal of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://powerquotes.net

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.htm

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

 Copyright 2000, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----