[MOL] breast cancer patient seeks to be part of experiments [01109] Medicine On Line

[MOL] breast cancer patient seeks to be part of experiments

We ar interested in being a part of the combretastatin trails.  My mother is
57, has been battling cancer four times in the past 23 years, breast/ovarian.
 We are now working on the tumor that is between her diaphram, and stomach.

if you are interested in us, or have information to driect us with, please
email:
jotodembek@erols.com
or gbrown2286@aol.com

thank you