Re: [MOL] Vicci! RE RICH [01106] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vicci! RE RICH

Dear Ruth,
We (Erica, Rich and myself) were just wondering why he is in so much pain.
The lymph node involvement is probably the answer.  Rich was just asking
us,"Is this cancer growing all thru me and causing all this pain?"  We just
didn't know that was a possibility.  We are very new to this as everyone
was just hoping and praying that the first round of chemo and radiation
would kick it out of his body.  We are soooooo full of questions and no one
is answering our questions head on.  They (nurses, hospice, dr's. etc)
don't seem to know or won't tell us what's going on in his body.  That will
definitely be one of our questions to the Dr. today.  As long as I have
been on this MOL line I really don't remember hearing about how this cancer
works inside the body.  It just progresses or people get better, I guess.
We hope, wish, pray for the better for everyone and take strength from each
other.  That's pretty awesome in itself.
Ruth, can you tell me more about husband?  When was he diagnosed, was it
adenocarcinoma of the colon, what has happened thru his cancer journey?
How do you hold up?  What options were given to him as far as how the
cancer would be treated?  And anything else you think I would find helpful.
I've latched onto you now girl.  I guess I'm looking for a guiding force
and I'll be picking brains all over this MOL list.  You take care and I'll
write later today to let you all know what we've found out.  Love Vicci