From: Joicy <joicy@erols.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] Vicci!  RE    RICH
Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 12:16 AM

Vicci, forgive me for not being better about staying in touch. I was so
sorry to hear about all that you and Rich are going through right now.
Certainly not the news any of us wanted, but I am grateful for the
update. Good that Rich is such a fighter! (I already know what a fighter
YOU are, Vicci!). Yes, it is so hard to see someone so young go through
something like this, but it ain't over yet, by a long shot. And his
youth may well work to his advantage in fighting this thing. So hang in
there, friend, and don't forget that you can vent with us anytime you
want - we're here for you. Meanwhile, I will be keeping you all in
heavy-duty prayers, and asking that Rich beat this thing once and for
all. Love, Joicy