From: Lillian <firefly@islc.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Vicci!  RE    RICH/Reply
Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2000 7:40 PM

Vicci, gosh girlfriend you are in the full thicket of this journey and know
we will be walking right beside you.  Appreciate the update on Rich,
however
we (you and I) would have preferred it to be better.  The fact he has that
inner strength to truly fight this is on his side and the fact he is
surrounded with the abundance of love also will aide him.  I will write you
more when I return from the trip and I will be praying very hard for all of
you.    Love ya, lillian