Re: [MOL] Touched by an Angel [01098] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Touched by an Angel

Dear Kathy Q:  When I was so terribly, terribly sick from the chemo, and so
devastated by my prognosis, and other unpleasant things going on in my life,
my dear brother-in-law , who had died suddenly the year before, would come to
me in my dreams and talk to me and make me laugh.  He would also give me
hope.  The dreams were so vivid -- the sky so blue, and the dialog so clear
and profound.  I'm convinced he's watching over me.  We always were great
friends.

Love, kathy