Re: [MOL] Pain [01093] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pain

Hi Conrad,

So sorry about all your pain.  What was the lung surgery for?  My husband had
cancer 10 years ago and they thought there was a spot on his lung (which was
radiation burn) and he was left with a pain where the thoracotamy scar is ever
since.  He had beeen going to a pain clinic and they treated him for that pain,
little did they know he had cancer in his back which someone would have found if
they had looked.  My point is:  this pain may or may not be from the surgery you
recently had, make sure the doctors stay on top of it and do not accept one
opinion from anyone.  Good luck, I know from my husband just how miserable you
are.  They probably cut a nerve during the surgery in which case it gradually
heals.  I hope this is the case, but a doctor should be able to identify it for
you.

Peggy