[MOL] Fwd: FW: The candle, please pass it on [01088] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: FW: The candle, please pass it on

Hi all!
    My sister-in-law sent this to me.  It means a lot to me and all out there
with this condition.
    Thought I'd let you all know, I am doing very well.  Radiation was
finished on Monday.  My blood counts are perfect in the white area.  The red
blood count is a little low but the doctors are amazed at how little.  They
all said they would never have known I was a cancer patient if they had not
treated me themselves.  Praise God!!!
Luv ya all,
Marlene

---- Begin included message ----