Re: [MOL] New lung-cancer drug treatment could offer hope for SCLC [01075] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] New lung-cancer drug treatment could offer hope for SCLC

Dear Lil:  This is still pretty scary stuff.  Somehow, six percent doesn't
sound so hot -- and neither does two years.  However, I'm past two years now.
 I hate to hide my head in the sand, but it scares me to read this stuff.

Love, Kathy