[MOL] You're Invited [01072] Medicine On Line

[MOL] You're Invited

Dear Construction and Building Professional:

We wish to invite you to our Top Floor web site
(www.topfloorstore.com) and let you download a free 30-day free
trial of our automated construction software. Each trial program
is fully functional for 30 days and is available at absolutely no
cost or obligation. Our automated forms include:

Waiver of Lien (Title Style)
Waiver of Lien (Short Form)
Application for Payment (G702, G703)
Sworn Statement
Change Order (G701)
Qualifcation Statement (G305)
Customer Selections
Proposal / Contract
Punch List
Spec Estimator

Please let us know if you have any requests for other forms.

Thanks for your time.

The Top Floor Store (www.topfloorstore.com)