[MOL] Pain [01061] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Pain

I had lung surgery four months ago,then I went back to work a month ago
.However, ever since I started working I fell pain almost around the
clock.Could somebody out there tell me if this is normal?Please help last
time that I went to see my doctor he said he don't see anything wrong, but
Iam in pain..................Conrad