Re: [MOL] To Kathy Q from Kathy C [01036] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To Kathy Q from Kathy C

Glad to hear you're itching!  That is a good sign...

Maybe we can start talking about a get together for summer of 2001.  Start
talking about it after everyone takes their turn at having vacations this
summer.  I'll see if I have enough time and/or energy to try to make a few
suggestions and see who might be able to make it...

Imagine meeting all these MOL angels!

Love ya,  Kathy Q