[MOL] Thalidomide [01035] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Thalidomide

My mother in law has multiple myeloma. Her doctor wants to start her on
Thalidomide, but has told us that it is very hard to get. We have been to a
few pharmacies in Mexico. Any suggestions how to get this medication for
her?
Thanks
J Ricks