Re: [MOL] From Chris [01033] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris

In a message dated 05/23/2000 10:46:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
LarryMarlene@cs.com writes:

> That is incredible!!!   I tried 5 times and they got it right each time!!
>  Thanks.
>  Marlene
Ok, Marlene, I'll tell you how it's done, then go check it. They don't just
remove one card, but ALL the cards.  And they reverse suits; for example if
the orig set had a 7 of hearts and a six of diamonds the new set has a 6 of
hearts and a 7 of diamonds.  Go try again and see for yourself.  -crhis