Re: [MOL] Chris- chosen vessel [01031] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris- chosen vessel

Chris,  I loved the poem too.  Sent it to  my pastor and friends.  Joicy, as
one "cracked pot" to another, you are right on.  The Lord can only use those
who are willing to let Him use them not how they think He can use them.  It's
an awesome feeling and a great privelege and extremely humbling.
Luv ya both,
Marlene