[MOL] Fwd: Chicken & Egg [01028] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Chicken & Egg

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is leaning against the
headboard  smoking a cigarette with a satisfied smile on its face.

The egg, looking a bit pissed off, grabs the sheet and rolls over and says:
"Well, I guess we finally answered THAT question!"