[MOL] Lillian [01024] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian

Title: Lillian

Have a terrific time Lillian, I know you will.  I would love to see that part of the country so you will have to give us an idea of what its like when you come back.  Hope the weather is good and drive safely.

Mom is hanging in there, but losing a lot of weight.  She is still throwing up several times a day.  The hospice nurse is working on this but I think it is the cancer.  The bile duct is not blocked and the gall bladder is functioning but she has many stones.  No ulcers though.  Very weird.  I think I told you that she is not taking chemo anymore.  Anyway, I am trying to just be there for her and make the best of these days.  My heart is heavy because even when I am with her I am already mourning her and I know I shouldn't but I can't help it sometimes.  A very bittersweet time.  I am glad that I do have my bossy older sister, we are leaning on each other.

Love you and will miss you,
Dusti

P.S.  John from New York sends his love to his Auntie Lil and everyone else.