[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.102 - Decisions [01016] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.102 - Decisions

*******************
Hunger petition:  asking Congress and the President to end hunger in America.
 Just visit www.feinsteinfoundation.com where you can sign it right away.”

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 4, Number 102  - ISSN: 1523-8008

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is
the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing."

 - Theodore Roosevelt

Questions to Ponder

What decisions do I expect to face today?

What is the right thing to do?

  * Uplifting Stories - Humor - Toons - Quotes *
       SIX GREAT LISTS TO CHOOSE FROM!
          http://www.self-worth.com/join.htm
Here</a>

Make it a Decision Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
Principal of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://powerquotes.net

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.htm

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

 Copyright 2000, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----