[MOL] Kathy! [01015] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy!

It was so good to hear that you are recuperating nicely, you shook us all up.  Of course the power of the Molers prayers can not go unnoticed and the strength with-in yourself certainly does not go unnoticed either.  Enough is enough now, you have played with fire long enough.  We all love you and may this day bring you something special, hmmmm, now what could that be?  Do you want a man or do you want money?  Love ya, lillian