Re: [MOL] Basil Cell Carcinoma [01007] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Basil Cell Carcinoma

Hi Tony,

Welcome to our wonderful forum.  It is so good that you are reaching out.
None of us on this forum are doctors.  But many of us have either had cancer
or are caregivers or relatives of those who have been diagnosed with cancer.

My ex-husband, who is mainly of Swedish extraction and has spend much of his
adult life in the sun, has dealt with many Basil Cell Carcinoma episodes.
Here is a web site that you can look at.  The most important thing is that
you be proactive about checking it out and that you get it taken care of
quickly.  He has had many of these types of carcinomas removed with no
lasting effects.  He is dilligent about making sure they are tended to.  You
should be too.

<A HREF="http://www.medicalonline.com.au/medical/cancer/skin.htm">Medical
Online Cancer Information</A>

Good luck!