[MOL] Basil Cell Carcinoma [01005] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Basil Cell Carcinoma

I just found out I have ontop my head basic cell carcinoma.  I have not went
back to the doctor yet to find out what is in store for me next.  It made me
feel dirty, apart, as if I no longer belonged to society, but was like a
leper, unclean.  I cannot find much online about this, about treatment, etc.
It is sad my internal physician missed it during my physicals, and only I
sending my own self to a dermatologist for a general mole removal and check
was it found.  That saddened me. I am not certain who will be reading this
but thanks for listening.  Tony Moore...Daenmt@aol.com