Re: [MOL] Kathy here/Kathy here too [01000] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy here/Kathy here too

LOL Kathy... you have such a wonderful sense of humor amid all these trials
and tribulations.  I know you will be just fine... Just wish you didn't have
to deal with all this stuff...

I sure do wish we could pick some central place and get a lot of the molers
together to meet... wouldn't that be great???

And don't worry about trust girlfriend...  you will continue to trust and
eventually someone trustworthy will find you and you him.  Don't think of it
as a fault.  It is very special and rare attribute...  It just means you have
enough love in you to waste a little now and again on the off chance that
someone will be worth it.

Love you!  Kathy Q