Re: [MOL] colon cancer/REPLY [00998] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] colon cancer/REPLY

Welcome to our forum.  I am sorry, we are not in the medical profession, we
are on the cancer journey, loved one's and caregivers to those with cancer.
I am going to include some excellent sites for you that perhaps will help.
I would suggest that you get a second opinion and perhaps this doctor will
be more open as to why this is happening.  I am not a colon cancer survivor;
however we have a few on line who are and perhaps they will be able to help
you further.  Warmly, your friend, lillian

TRADITIONAL SITES

National Cancer Institute http://rex.nci.nih.gov

Univ of Penn http://cancer.med.upenn.edu

Cancer Notes on the Net http://www.cancernews.com