Re: [MOL] (no subject)/Reply [00997] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (no subject)/Reply

Hi Friend:  Low platlets mean's the blood clotting is not clotting properly.
One can increase their red blood cells with Epotin or their white blood
cells with Neuopogin.  Here is a site, infact the only site I was able to
find, hope it helps, warmly your friend, lillian
http://pedspain.nursing.uiowa.edu/BCounts/Platelet.HTM

more....