[MOL] seeds-Brachytherapy [00985] Medicine On Line

[MOL] seeds-Brachytherapy

Could you pls. tell us more about this therapy combined with proton treatment
for prostrate cancer. My husband has recently been diagnosed with this cancer
in its begining stages and we are trying to find the proper treatment he is
70 yrs. old & healthy. We live in Canada. Thankyou Darlene & Adrian Theroux