Re: [MOL] An addition to our family... [00975] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] An addition to our family...

In a message dated 05/22/2000 1:07:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
KathleenCorrigan@AOL.COM writes:

>  Dear Chris:  I'm soooo happy for Lakota to be getting a new kitty.  Orion,
>  right -- like the constellation?  What a pretty name.  Better than
Leonard.
Close - "Arian" (from constellation ARIES) but pronounced A•ryan.

>  Poor Leonard is so beautiful, and I stuck him with that dumb name.  Does
> this >  constitute cruelty to animals?  I hope not.  Get a kitty kiss for
me.
    Can always call him "Leo" - very dignified for a cat.
>  Love, Kathy
Me too Kathy, Chris  XO