Re: [MOL] An addition to our family... [00972] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] An addition to our family...

In a message dated 5/21/00 7:36:18 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
CCRosati@AOL.COM writes:

<<

Dear Chris:  I'm soooo happy for Lakota to be getting a new kitty.  Orion,
right -- like the constellation?  What a pretty name.  Better than Leonard.
Poor Leonard is so beautiful, and I stuck him with that dumb name.  Does this
constitute cruelty to animals?  I hope not.  Get a kitty kiss for me.

Love, Kathy