Re: [MOL] Kathy C. [00971] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy C.

Hi, Nanc:  I did have complete hysterectomy -- no ovaries left.  I've been on
Premarin since, and have just loved it.  My doctor maintains it's the reason
I have no gray hair, no osteoporisis, and relatively few lines in my face.  I
don't know if this is true or not, but I don't want to be without some type
of female hormone.  I'm glad you've done well without it, though.  Some
people do and some don't.  We'll come up with something, I'm sure.  I go in
to see the surgeon tomorrow, and my oncologist on Thursday.  Then I visit the
plastic surgeon in a couple of weeks, and the cardiologist in about a month.
I'm sooooooooo popular!  Actually, I feel pretty good, considering, and it
hasn't been as much of an emotional trauma as I feared.

Thanks for your support, my friend.

Love, Kathy