Re: [MOL] Kathy here/Kathy here too [00970] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy here/Kathy here too

Dear Kathy Q:  Your telephone call to me meant TONS!!!  I talked to our Chris
the other day, too, and that was wonderful, as well.  I'll be okay, Kath.  I
was just surprised -- shocked, actually -- and hurt to the core, of course.
It will take me some time to trust another man.  I don't know what there is
about me.  I must check myself out as I retreat one of these days.  I'm not
sure I don't have "kick me" written on my butt.  LOL

Thanks for being my friend.

Love, Kathy