Re: [MOL] Kathy here [00969] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy here

Dear Marlene:  Thanks for your kind words.  I'm not feeling too bad today.
At least, I'm getting a little work done.  I managed to have a decent weekend
-- dinner out with friends.  I don't feel quite as devastated today.  Life
does have a habit of going on -- fortunately.  I'll be okay.  Every day gets
better.  Now if I could just get the squeak out of my clothes dryer!!!!

Love, Kathy