Re: [MOL] Paxil treats Hot Flashes, Other Symptoms in Breast Cancer Surv [00968] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Paxil treats Hot Flashes, Other Symptoms in Breast Cancer Survivors...

Dear Joicy:  Thanks for the info on Paxil.  I've taken it for over two years
now, and I swear by it.  I didn't know, however, about the hot flashes, never
having had any.  Once they take me off my beloved Premarin, however, this
might not be the case.  I hope there is some sort of substitute hormone out
there somewhere?  Anyone know?

Love, Kathy