[MOL] Reader's Digest - free Angel desktop icon [00964] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Reader's Digest - free Angel desktop icon

 <A HREF="http://www.rdangel.com/">Reader's Digest</A> http://www.rdangel.com/

   My Angel is a desktop icon that brings you messages of daily inspiration.

 Every day My Angel brings you a new message of hope and happiness.

 She will send you words to live by. Poems that touch your heart. Little
threads from the tapestry of life.