[MOL] Greetings and request for information. [00951] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Greetings and request for information.

Greetings.

I have just learned that one of my best friends and brother in-law has Stage
'D' Colon cancer that has spread to his liver.

I am looking for some insight as to treatment regimen, Best Hospitals for
surgery and follow on treatment as well as suggested questions that we
should be asking of the medical professionals consulting with us.

Your considered input would be very welcome.

Thank you,
Mark Dusek