Re: [MOL] An addition to our family... [00948] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] An addition to our family...

It takes awhile, Joicy. Our cat Mariah came into our home when we had a 6 yr
old dog. Mariah was as young as the new kitten and took to the dog like a
substitute mother. But alas, the cat outlived the dog and mourned for him a
long time. We got another dog 3 yrs later, but it's as if the cat said, "It's
NOT the same."  He got along with Kota after a bit, but never was as attached
as the first dog.  They did make peace though and cohabited as friendly
strangers.  -chris