Re: [MOL] Tomoifen vs. Nolvadex [00947] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tomoifen vs. Nolvadex

Hi, Kathy,
Gee, it's good to hear from you...and glad you're feeling good today. A
day at a time right?

Wish I had the answers about the premarin, hopefully the onc will have
some suggestions. But just to warn you, my onc said I should avoid any
hormones of any kind, even herbal ones. He knew I was getting herbs from
my accupunturist, and he said some of them could have hormonal effects,
which is a no-no. You don't want anything feeding that cancer. But wait
and see -- maybe there are things that will give you the good effects
without the problems! Love, Joicy