Re: [MOL] An addition to our family... [00946] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] An addition to our family...

A new kitty! How neat, Chris! Now if we could just get our "old" kitty
Cleo to accept our puppy retriever, sigh. She has always got along great
with dogs -- went right up to them and everything, but I guess just
doesn't like sharing the house with them! Also, she teased Kenzie a lot
when Kenzie was little, but now she is HUGE (75#). I think the cat
thought "whoa -- if it's payback time, I am in big trouble!!" I am still
hopeful, though...Love, Joicy