Re: [MOL] NANCY P. [00945] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] NANCY P.

Hi, Nanc,
Gee, this is such a gut-wrenching situation, and must have been a
horrible shock in the midst of all else going on. I am so glad there is
someone for her to see, and that there are things that can be done to
help. One of my dearest friends went through this a few years ago with
her daughter, about the same age, and also my former secretary's
daughter did this at the same age. Both girls are doing fantastic now, I
am happy to say. How is your daughter doing? Give her a hug for me, ok?
A parent carries terrible pain when things like this happen, and she
mustn't blame herself. Hugs and prayers to you and your family. Love,
Joicy